It's a new year, a new start, a new beginning (which makes sense. You can't very well have an old beginning, can you? The word 'beginning' implies newness. Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department, kthxbye). This is the year that I will work, that I will kick my ass, that I will FINALLY be happy in this body of mine.
Resolutions for 2009:
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
2. Stop eating out/getting take out/eating leftovers of said eating out and take out. When you live in Brooklyn and have all sorts of deliverable food available to you basically 24/7 it's very easy to just not cook.
3. Work out at least four days a week, including morning swim workouts before work. This means being at the pool no later than 5:45AM, but if I'm going to survive this half-ironman I have no choice.
4. Ride my bike every Saturday.
5. GO BACK TO SCHOOL. Or at least get accepted to school for next Spring.
6. Finish the Patriot Half-Ironman in under 6 hours.
7. Eliminate my debt, and begin accumulating savings.